The Pentagonal Spire?The Pentagonal SpireGoodreadsFacebookTwitterRSS

Monday, October 29, 2012

Winners winners winners!

Hey y'all!

Remember that guess-a-name-and-win-a-mystery-ARC contest we had here a few weeks ago?

Yeah, so, I picked a winner and all, but the draft got swallowed by the TARDIS that is Blogger, so here's the winner announcement in all of its ridiculously late fashion! Sorry! So I used random.org--


BROOKS!
CONGRATS, Brooks!

Oh, and of course, you want to know the prize, right? The prize was an ARC of Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch.

And of course, I need to thank Vicky for letting me know that the winner post wasn't up! Vicky, you get an ARC of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.

That's all for now! Keep tuning back for more giveaways and goodies in the works!
Minerva

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! i won arc! :D thanks!!! that makes me really happy! so, do I send you an email or something so you can send it?? THANKS AGAIN!